Jobs at JOIN
Join a new experience. Be part of the first European premium mobile brand. Apply now ! JOIN Experience is looking for motivated people to join the future of Telco and IT. Whatever you are – engineer, IT programmer, financial analyst, sales person, or communication expert – and if you are customer oriented, open-minded and passionate, then check out our job openings.
AccountingConfirmed Chief Accounting / Luxembourg (m/f)
This unique price enables to make calls, have access to mobile internet and all this at national communication price.
Compared to other operators, JOIN Experience SA is unique and proposes a brand-new concept. Its philosophy is defined by the client’s needs and its creativity.
Join Experience SA is looking for:
Confirmed Chief Accounting / Luxembourg (m/f)
Reporting to the Managing Director and a team of 6 people that you supervise, you are responsible for all the accounting and tax aspects of the group in compliance with Luxembourg and Belgian standards.
In this setting, yours main tasks are:
- Lead the Accounting team,
- Set the main annual objectives of the department,
- Set up processes, insure the update and follow it with necessary checks,
- Ensure accuracy of accounts under accounting standards and plan,
- Oversee the achievement of tax returns,
- Be the guarantor and functional specialist of the accounting systems in coordination with IT team of the head office,
- Ensure the relations between the accounting team and different departments of the group, and the auditors,
- Report to the Managing Director.
Your profile :
- You have a university degree level in accounting (Bac 4/5 minimum),
- You have an experience of 10/15 years minimum in this area, with management,
- You have knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or Belgian accounting standards,
- You speak fluent French and English; other languages will be an advantage,
- You are autonomous, with a sense of priorities and have good analytical skills,
- You master SAP,
- You work with +/- 200 employees,
- You master the preparation and supervision audits,
- You are motivated for working in the challenging area, you want a job that allows you to take part in the development of a company at full start-up,
Permanent contract, to be filled immediately. You are interesting by this job offer and the profile fits you? Please do not hesitate to send us your CV with a photo and your motivation letter.
ITTelecom Systems Engineer - Operations (m/f)
JOIN Experience SA is an IT-Cloud operator which proposes a unique price in Europe.
This unique price enables to phone, have an access do the data and all this with the national communication price.
Compared to others operators, JOIN Experience SA is unique and proposes a brand new concept. Its philosophy is defined by the client’s needs and its creativity
In order to strengthen our technical team in Luxembourg, we are looking for a :
Telecom Systems Engineer - Operations (m/f)
Role description :
Within the Network Operations Department, your role is to:
- Guarantee the quality of service delivered to our customers
- Supervise the performance and capacity of our Core Voice & Data networks
- Define curative and preventive maintenance methods
- Lead technical investigations, ensure timely escalation & communication during network incidents
- Liaise with the equipment suppliers and MNO Operation teams
- Elaborate & manage the execution of testing plans for network extensions, new products or SW releases.
- Minimum Bac+2/3 Telecom Technician diploma (DUT/BTS) with 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Telecommunication protocols (SS7, ISUP, SIP, VoLTE) and mobile core network architecture (2G/3G/4G CORE CS&PS, IMS)
- Knowledge of Networking and security architecture (Ethernet switching, IP routing, IP QoS, VPN, WAN, BGP, Firewalls…) is a real asset
- Demonstrate autonomy and proactivity skills and be a self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Have a customer orientated and hands-on attitude
- Demonstrate excellence at problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English are a must. French or Luxemburgish are considered as an advantage
- The role shall imply regular 24/24 on-call assignments
Please send your application here : email@example.com / Ref : Telecom Systems Engineer